Read the case study on pages uploaded from the book Effective Police Supervision and apply critical thinking to construct persuasive arguments as to what you would you do if you were Sergeant Lou Maynard.
Use the questions at the end of the case study to help you construct your paper and be sure to address the following:
1. Describe the motivational issues that exist.
2. The basic need drives for each officer.
3. Assess your management style and how it relates to Theory X.
4. If your level of formal education, or the education of the officers, would be an obstacle
Provide at least 2 credible sources beyond the text material and
discussed how they provide credibility to the topic
Identify ways in which theoretical elements work together with Organizational Culture for a successful organization
Establish the elements that are necessary for success
Indicate appropriate theories and practices specifically related to
criminal justice supervision
Apply multiple concepts regarding theory, culture, and relations to supervision in multiple aspects of criminal justice
Analyze concepts relative to criminal justice management on an individual basis for supervision and be complete and thorough in the analysis
Identify managerial concepts in conjunction and offer an understanding and application in the analysis or application
(PLEASE NOTE: This Assessment will require outside research.)
Minimum Submission Requirements
* This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 2 page) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
* Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
* Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
* Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
* Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
* A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
* Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more