This paper is the sum accomplishment of experience in the course of International Studies. To ensure the quality of this paper and fullness of experience in writing them, three requirements are key:
1) The topic must be mutually agreed upon by student and instructor. 2)This research paper is expected to draw on relevant theoretical literature. The literature used to frame the topic can be from one discipline, multiple disciplines, or cross-disciplinary in nature. The thesis will reflect the topic situated into the broader literature employed.
3) Quality research paper needs to be based on primary and/or secondary sources. As such, they may draw on work the student undertook while abroad or in an internship and they will draw on a particular academic literatures. Internet sources (that are not an online version of an academic article, chapter, or book) should be approached with great caution and students must work to differentiate the validity of the source.
All articles and journals need to be peer reviewed. I will suggest to use Jstor. Encyclopedias and dictionaries are not to be considered sources for research papers. We use Turabian, Kate L. A manual for Writers of Research Papers Theses, and Dissertations, Ninth Edition: Chicago style for Students and Researchers.
I have my version of research question which I still waiting for feedback from instructor. I’m not really confident on my research question and thesis. We can discuss as you write.
Research Question: Catalan’s nationalism and independence still suffer effects of Francisco Franco’s dictatorship and how this led to massive oppression of Catalonia region that has their own distinct cultural identity?
Thesis: Although four decades after the end of Franco’s dictatorship, his regime has had a lasting impact on how Spain controls and governs some of its regions like Catalan and Basque which have fought for their autonomy while experiencing massive political oppression by Spanish national government. I have some secondary sources that I have used for my annotated bibliography. You can find other articles that related to the topic.
Research Paper should include;
1) Introduction/research question
3) Main argument
4) Franco’s dictatorship in the past
5) Spain’s transition to democracy / (I’m trying to state that Spanish Constitution that was in 1978 states that one no other regions can be apart from the unity of Spanish nation…. need to cite and look up)
6) Franco’s influences on Catalan Independence movement today. (need to tie that current relationship and current movements to the Franco’s regime)
7) Catalan referendum
8) Opposing argument side if any
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more