Each of the Following Essay Answers is Worth up to 15 Points. ANSWER EACH
QUESTION IN THE ORDER PRESENTED BELOW.
1. Define majority opinion, concurring opinion and a dissenting opinion. Also state how and for what purpose(s) you would use them in an argument, written brief and/or otherwise; and
2. Define both the doctrine of “stare decisis” and “case precedent” and state their respective purpose, value and use in and to our legal system, the public and others. Also state and discuss the reasons why they should continue to be employed in our legal system; and
3. Set forth the identity/hierarchy in structure, jurisdiction and purpose of each level of courts in the Federal Judicial system and State Judicial Court system in the United States. Start with the lowest and work your way up to the highest; and
4. What does it mean to “think like a lawyer”? How does one “think like a lawyer”? What is required for one to think like a lawyer? and
5. Discuss the purpose, relevance/importance and use of The U.S. Constitution, The Bill of Rights, other U.S. Constitution Amendments and State Constitutions under our criminal law and criminal justice system. State how they can be/should be used when representing a client. Also discuss due process and the presumption of innocence.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more