Need to write a paper describing the meaning of a A1C level of 6.7 and what complications this can lead to as the patient already has diabetes but if it remains elevated what further complications it can lead to and ways to bring that Level more to normal based on guidelines within past 5 years and then also talk about lifestyle changes that will help reduce this and reduce cholesterol level.
2. Need to describe Acute kidney injury symptoms and how to diagnose acute kidney injury based on symptoms and what lab work based on guidelines in past 5 years and what the recommendations are for how to treat it.
3. Discuss the effect of diuretics on the kidneys and how long someone should be taking diuretics for and the complications of long term use of diuretics. Also discuss side effects of diuretics and further complications it can cause.
4. The patient has a mild risk for malnutrition based on her Mini nutrition assessment tool used to assess her (MNA) despite her being obese and discuss ways to prevent malnutrition based on guidelines and what other risks she is at if she does become unnourished.
5. Discuss ways to prevent pressure ulcers in a patient that has limited mobility.
6 Discuss how working with physical therapy the benefits and how it can help prevent further deconditioning, risks for DVT with improved mobility.
7. Discuss how someone with decreased mobility is at risk for DVT and how to decrease this risk based on guidelines and why aspirin therapy helps prevent this.
guidelines should be from within past 5 years for nurse practitioners guidelines. The book Fenstermacher, K., & Hudson, B. T. (2020). 16. In Practice guidelines for family nurse practitioners. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier. should also be used if possible for guidelines and referencing for some of the things. I also don’t need a intro to this paper. APA format must be used.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more