In a minimum of two pages analyze one of the three stories we’ve discussed in class: “Cathedral” by Raymond Carver, “Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?” by Joyce Carol Oates, or “The Yellow Wallpaper” by Charlotte Perkins Gilman.
Introduction — Keep in mind the following:
● Introduce the title, author, genre and provide a brief summary that slants toward your thesis
● Set the context for your thesis — whatever you state, illustrate or question should lead us into your thoughts or the world of your ideas and introduce us to your thesis.
● Show your motivation to write, either through acknowledging an opposing view or alternative viewpoint, by leading us to clearly to your thesis using a strong or authoritative tone or by explaining your rationale for your position.
● All sentences should link tightly together through repeating key words and logically connecting one point to the next
● Don’t include everything you wish to say in your essay
● Don’t withhold essential information because you want to surprise us later.
● End your introduction with your thesis
Thesis: Remember that an analysis essay is also an argument. You will make a claim that you will prove through analysis of textual evidence. Your position should be narrowly focused, one that can be proven in 2-3 pages, double spaced
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more