choose a subject related to Black History. As it relates to this choice develop 4 questions that you want to research in your paper. Submit all of these numbered questions on Blackboard in the “Final Questions” assignment by 11/23/20 for approval. (I may add or alter a question upon approval). A 5 point bonus will be given to any questions approved before 11/23/20 @ Noon. A 10 point bonus will be given to any final paper submitted by 11/30/20 @11pm. If your final paper grade exceeds 100 because of a bonus you will receive 1 real pt on your final grade in the course for each 5 points over 100. (Ex. 115 gets you a 100 on your final and 3 real points on the final grade in this course.) Final Paper is due on 12/7/20 at Noon (This time is actually an extension for you, your welcome) NO LATE PAPERS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
If I were you, given this structure, I would do some research, then write and submit my questions for approval. Please take my advice. Or not. Many won’t. I have been teaching for 20 years, many students will not follow the detailed and simple instructions.
Your paper should be structured as follows.
On the cover you should have your Questions fully written out. 1-4.
The body of the paper should be segmented with Question#1 fully written out then followed by parapgraphs containing your research. Then Question#2 fully written out…
1. The final paper must be at least 5 FULL pages long (1250 words) excluding the cover page and works cited page. Method of citation should be in MLA format.
2. In your final paper you must use at least 2 (or more) scholarly resources (Journal articles only! Use the online Sojourner Truth library database. And/or ask a librarian, they enjoy helping. You may get an exemption for an alternative scholarly source if you email me for approval prior to 11/23/20).
A. 1 quoted textual reference to the Black History Text Chapters used in Homeworks #8 onward reading for each question (a minimum total of 4) must be included in the paper and identified with (BH#1, BH#2, etc.. at the end of the reference).
B. 1 explicit reference for each question group to any In Class (a total of 4) topic, proverb, reading or video (excluding the Karenga reading). It must be carefully detailed (just don’t be vague, if I have to question whether the topic was even engaged you must remember that my opinion in this case matters more than you may want to admit) and identified with (IC#1, IC#2 etc…at the end of the reference).
C. 1 of the 2 (or more) Scholarly Resources must be quoted in each question group ( a total of 4 –or more for the entire paper—1 per question minimum)— (This is in addition to the BH# and IC# requirement) must be referenced (quoted) and identifiers with (SR#1 &SR#2 at the end of the reference).
To keep the papers consistent in form for grading ALL PAPERS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING FORMAT.
1. Title Page with ALL of your questions literally written out. (I need to know exactly what is being researched)
2. In the paper you must literally write “Question #1” (Then write out the approved question fully i.e.) Followed by your research with the objectives and identifiers included in a few paragraphs. Then literally write “Question#2” (Then write out the approved question fully) etc.
3.Did you make sure o include the appropriate identifier at the end of the sentence that fulfills it IN BOLD. BH#1, IC#1, SR#1
4.Did you include your formatted “Works Cited?”
5. Did you synthesize the information adequately by clearly developing the relationship between your objectives and the research questions?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more