1.Describe and explain the terms free-riding, lock-in effects, and uncertainty, and how they relate to climate change.
2. Why is climate change the ultimate public policy problem and what is THE solution to climate change? Why is it so difficult to implement in reality?
3. Describe and explain the terms geoengineering and bathtub effect, and how they relate to climate change.
4. What is the major pollution problem of climate change? What are the solutions for reducing such pollution problems (name two solutions)? Discuss why these solutions would be workable through the bathtub effect.
5. Describe and explain the terms climate sensitivity, fat tail, and low beta, and how they relate to climate change.
6. What are the estimated economic costs of global warming? Can we trust these estimates at higher average temperature increases? Why/why not? Are the current estimates of the optimal carbon price too low or too high? Explain and relate to the “cost of the tails”.
7. Describe and explain the term willful blindness, and how it relates to climate change
8.Why does standard cost-benefit analysis fall apart when we try to put a sufficiently high price on carbon to avoid a catastrophe?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more