For the issue paper you should research a current educational policy issue which you have selected to explore. A list of suggested issues will be provided, but you may choose your own. If you do so, I would recommend talking to me about the issue to be sure that there is sufficient material available on it. This paper involves research on the issue; you should base it on at least ten different sources. In writing it, you should analyze the topic to address these questions:
(1) Why was the policy environment conducive to the development of interest in your issue?
(2) To what extent was the national policy environment important?
(3) What competing political values lie behind your issue?
(4) How was the policy issue defined and by whom?
(5) Based on your own values and philosophy or ideology, how would you critique the definition(s) of the issue which seems to have prevailed?
(6) What policy actors are interested in the issue and what different positions do they take?
(7) Based on the current balance of power, what do you think will happen?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more