Using reliable resources, research and learn about an antibiotic or antiviral whose mechanism of action inhibits at least one of the following: DNA replication, DNA transcription or DNA/RNA translation. The following questions should be answered when discussing your drug and may be listed by question.
1. Full name of the drug and its manufacturer.
2. The mechanism of action of the drug. (This should be a detailed answer with explanation of what the drug does to inhibit bacteria or viral infections. What enzyme or pathway does it effect, what is the drugs effect and how does that inhibit the antigen).
3. What disease or condition is the drug used for? Are there multiple uses and what are they?
4. If the drug is an antibiotic, is it narrow spectrum or broad spectrum? If it is an antiviral, does it affect host cell genetic machinery?
5. Does the drug pose any risks to the patient taking it and what are they. (Please DO NOT list common side effects).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more