Each section shoud have a 3 sentence paragraph, which would equal at least 10 paragraph paper with at least 30 sentences. must fully answer each question pertaining to whatever movie picked from the list at the bottom.
1.) intorduction: name of the movie. Explain the setting of the movie and the background of the patient. Consider all the characters in the movie that are important to the paitent.
2)patient profile: who is the prson this paper is focusing on? Have they been admitted to a facility? recently diagnosed? having a breakdown? engaing in risky behavior?
3) history and assessment of the patient-what specific issues in the paitents past or development could have caused this disease? if not stated in the movie, explain the that the causal factors were not disclosed.
4) diagnosis of patient-what is the pateint’s diagnosis? what does that mean? define it well. use your textbook essentials of psyhciatric mental health nursing eigth edition Morgan/townsend) in test citations are a requirement*********
5.)symtoms of patient-what symptoms is the exhibiting in the movie? extract exact examples from the movie. cite specific behaviors that convince you of this patient’s diagnosis.
6) treatments for this patient in the movie-does this patient undergo any treatment during the movie? were the treatments successful or not?
7) realistic treatment of the patient-was the the previous treatment realistic? what are the recommended treatement for the daignosis?
8) prognosis of the patient according to the movie-what does the movie say will happen to the patient? will they get better? worse? live happily ever after?
9)prognosis- what is the actual expected outcome for a patient diahnosed with this disease?
10) reflection- what tings about the movie ran true for true human behavior? did anything seem outrageously incorrect? what did you learn by watching the movie? did you change your perspective of mental illness by watching this movie? do you understand how to better communicate with someone with a mental illnes because of this movie?
must pick a movie from this list
girl interrupted-borderline personality disorder
perks of being a wallfower-ptsd
lars and the real girl-schizoid personality disorder
Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.