In the United States and around the world, the period of COVID-19 presented economic crunches, and both the government and the citizens are eager to see a new day. The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the U.S. Department of Labor reported that nonfarm employment (seasonally adjusted data) rose by 266,000 in April 2021 but the unemployment rate still stands at 6.1 percent while the total number of unemployed persons is 9.8 million (BLS, April 2021). This hope of economic recovery created a vacuum to be filled, however, in this class, it is your responsibility to search for potential documented work, reports, and data (or research) on the economic recovery after COVID-19 in the U.S
The title of your work is The Post COVID-19 Economic Recovery in the U.S.
For some previous news, reports, and tables on the US economic recovery after COVID-19, see the links below:
This discussion is a requirement in this course and is 20% of the course grade. You are required to use previous work/reports and tables to complete this assignment. The steps to the discussion are the followings:
The discussion is at least 4 pages long excluding the title and the reference pages and must follow APA 7th 6th Edition format. It is crucial to cite the words and ideas of others in the text of your paper to avoid plagiarism.
Note: 1. Show the evidence of critical thinking as evidenced by writing clearly, accurately, and relevant.
2. Comply with the principles of the English language such as correct sentence structure, grammar, syntax, and spelling.
3. Use terminology consistent with the field of economics.
4. Late submission is not allowed. See your syllabus for the due date.
Hints on Steps in the discussion:
You are expected to fully discuss
1. In the introduction a. take a look at the impact of COVID-19 on the US overall economy b. businesses and employment (including households) c. potentials economic recovery plans by the US government.
2. Abstract- a. a summary of what the research is all about b. how the topic is researched c. method used in examining the subject matter of study d. briefly explain the results, findings, and what you concluded on.
3. In the literature review a. does stimulus help both businesses and individuals recover? b. compare pre-COVID, during, and post unemployment status in the US b. economic growth c. activities of the financial market d. foreign trade et cetera.
4. In the methodology, you would need to describe methods which you are using to discuss the topic a. data b. graphs among others. Those methods must spread across 1. COVID-19 vaccinations, 2. employment 3. Economic growth 4. Improved foreign trade 5. Financial market.
5. Based on the methodology, discuss your findings through those methods as mentioned in part 3 and must include the status of COVID-19 vaccinations, employment or unemployment rate, economic growth, foreign or international trade, and financial market.
6. Your conclusion is a summary of your results and findings.
7. Your references must be in APA 7th or 6th Edition.
Note that citations in the body of your work count toward grade as well.
Use the below links to see how to make APA style in MS Word, APA samples articles, and templates:
Your response must be typed in MS Word, with double-line spacing, and uploaded in Canvas (not typed in the discussion box); Font Style – Times New Roman; Font Size – 12 points; References – APA style, 7th, and 6th edition. Copy and paste are not tolerated! Plagiarism equals a zero point.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more