Prompt: In Langston Hughes’ poems (pp. 1037-1044), Hughes explores the theme of racism. What does he say about racism in America? Discuss 3 of his poems at minimum. (Allowed poems: “I, Too”, “The Weary Blues”, “Song for a Dark Girl”, “Visitors to the Black Belt”, “Note on Commercial Theater”, “Democracy”, “Theme for English B”).
1. In a Word or PDF document, please respond to the above prompt.
2. Your first sentence should be the topic sentence which identifies the main idea/theme.
3. The next two sentences can briefly summarize the poem/essay/passage.
4. The rest of the response should remain focused on the theme, and provide sufficient specific evidence and support from the text with in-citations (editor + page number) (Levine 1038) analyzed in such a way as to explain what and how you think it helps us to understand your point about the reading. A minimum of 3 in text quotes from the selected poems/text required.
5. Include a concluding sentence which sums up your thoughts on the theme and/or work. (Terms such as “In conclusion” are not allowed to be used in the paper).
Note: this should be a minimum of 250 words and should be in MLA format with heading, header, title, and Works Cited page (see sample).
Langston Hughes’ assigned poems (pp. 1037-1044) poems and book/ source for in text citations and work cited information uploaded.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more