You can choose any small appliance to write about. It is more about the plan itself and not the item. I will copy and paste the instructions, Here are the requirements. Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. An originality report is provided when you submit your task that can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Prepare a one-year marketing plan (suggested length of 5–7 single-spaced pages) using the attached “Company G One-Year Marketing Plan Template” for one of the small appliances from the new line. Carefully examine the details provided in the given Company G marketing scenario and identify the specific information that should be considered while developing the plan. Consider other information from the real world that you should incorporate as you develop the plan. Include the following sections in your plan:
A. Product Support of Mission Statement
1. Describe the specific appliance you have selected.
2. Explain how the small appliance you have selected supports Company G’s mission statement provided in the scenario.
3. Classify Company G’s proposed product using the three-way consumer product classification system.
a. Justify the designated classification.
B. Target Market
1. Describe the target market for the company’s product, including two variables related to demographic information, psychographic information, or geographic information.
C. Analysis of Competitive Environment
1. Analyze Company G’s competitive environment, addressing each of the components of Porter’s Five Forces Model.
D. SWOT Analysis
1. Describe three of Company G’s strengths that would support the marketing of the new product.
Note: This description should address Company G’s strengths, not the strengths of the product itself.
a. Justify your choice of each of these elements as company strengths.
b. Identify two strengths that should be considered core competencies.
2. Describe three of Company G’s weaknesses that would undermine the marketing of the new product.
Note: This description should address Company G’s weaknesses, not the weaknesses of the product itself.
a. Justify your choice of each of these elements as company weaknesses.
3. Describe three current or potential opportunities that would support the marketing of the new product.
a. Justify your choice of each of these as opportunities.
4. Describe three current or potential threats that would undermine the marketing of the new product.
a. Justify your choice of each of these as threats.
E. Marketing Objectives
1. Identify one SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-bound) marketing objective for each of the following marketing mix elements:
F. Marketing Strategies and Implementation
1. Describe three distinct strategies for each of the following market mix elements that are appropriate for the target market and supportive of the related objective:
2. Explain why this is the best collection of strategies to achieve the objectives identified in part E.
3. Describe one implementation tactic for each of the strategies identified in parts F1a-F1d.
a. Include a due date and responsible party for each implementation tactic.
G. Monitoring Procedures
1. Describe the specific actions that will be taken to measure the progress toward the objectives identified in the plan.
2. Describe the frequency for each of the actions described in part G1.
H. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more