IMPORTANT- FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE ESSAY PROPOSAL ATTACHED BELOW
For the final assignment, you will be asked to use one of the sensory methods we have looked at and either create a traditional research paper that tells the history or journey of a particular person, place, practice, object or technology, etc. from a sensory perspective (method from class 4) OR conduct a sensory autoethnography, which involves detailing your personal sensory experience of a place or practice (method from class 5).
Regardless of the methodology chosen, students will be expected to weave in academic sources to support their argument.
The specifics of the paper will be determined by the method chosen; however, all papers need to make a central claim, supported by academic sources. Though each paper will be unique, papers should include:
1. an intro where you introduce your topic and make your core argument (thesis statement), as well as provide a brief outline of what the reader can expect from the rest of the paper (an overview of your sub-points);
2. a brief discussion of the method chosen (either you are telling a sensory history or a sensory story);
3. an overview of relevant academic literature (what have other people said about this or similar topics) – here you’re going to want to build on or push back against the arguments being made by the authors you’re engaging with;
4. an ‘analysis’ or ‘findings’ section where you flesh out your arguments (this is the substantive part of the paper where you really get into your sub-points and build or ‘prove’ your argument);
5. a conclusion that wraps up (but does not simply restate) your arguments.
Your research paper must also be supported by at least three peer-reviewed academic sources.
Assignments should be 8-10 pages, typed, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, using APA style, and include a bibliography of all source material used.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more