Section 1: Answer the questions below in the space provided or on a separate sheet of paper. If a question asks for more than one answer, make sure to provide the correct number of answers.(Unless otherwise stated, each question is worth 2 points each).
1. Name at least three reasons academic writers include citations in their writing.(3 points)
2. What is an anthology? When citing, why is it important to know if a work is an anthology?
3. Name at least two ways a writer can determine whether a source is academic or non–academic.
4. Why shouldn’t academic writers rely too heavily on direct quotation in their essays? What are at least two strategies they can use instead of quoting too much?
5. Name at least two specific places/resources students should use for initial research.
6. What are at least three strategies academic writers can use to avoid plagiarism?(3 points)
7. What is a dropped quote? What should students do to avoid dropping a quote?
8. What is patchwriting? What can students do to avoid patchwriting?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more