Write an essay in which you reflect on your experiences and attitudes about reading and writing. Choose one of the following specific prompts to focus on:
• Narrate an early memory you have about writing or reading—something you can
vividly recall—and then explain why this event is significant to you now.
• Describe someone who taught you to read or write and explain this person’s
significance in your life.
• Identify a book or other text and explain its significance to you in your reading and
writing. How did it change your view of reading and/or writing?
• Narrate an experience with a writing or reading task that you found (or still find)
difficult or challenging.
• Describe a memento and explain how it represents an important moment in your
• Think of something not mentioned in this list—something that has shaped your view of
reading and/or writing (for better or worse) and write about that.
The document will also include an introduction with a thesis revolving the significance of the story. The story itself will begin on paragraph 2 (after the introduction).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more