– The introduction is to introduce the topic you will be discussing while providing a map of the paper.
– 150-200 words
– What methods used when doing research for the paper? I.E. Journal articles, Textbooks
– 100-150 words
– What did your sources say? Compare your methods (journal articles, textbooks) and the information collected from the methods used.
– 200-300 words
￼- Discuss the material you researched regarding the disease.
– Include: physical findings, etiology, signs & symptoms, hemodynamic correlations, diagnosis, risk factors, treatments, medications, pathophysiology.
– 800-1000 words
– Summary of the main points of the paper. Is there a call to action? Could propose a question regarding the material.
– 100-150 words
– Use of references: There are 4 scholarly resources (from my school library online: Credo Complete Core Collection and Academic Search Complete) that are used effectively in the essay.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more