ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT: Discussion:Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies
Discussion:Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies
NR 510 Week 7 Reflection TD:
Reflect back over the past eight weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome #, MSN Essential VIII, and Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies # 1 Scientific Foundation Competencies
NR 507 Week 7 QUIZ:
1. Which dyskinesia involves involuntary movements of the face, trunk, and extremities? (Points : 2)
2. Uncal herniation occurs when (Points : 2)
3. Cerebral edema is an increase in the fluid content of the (Points : 2)
4. The body compensates to a rise in intracranial pressure by first displacing (Points : 2)
5. In Parkinson disease (PD), the basal ganglia influences the hypothalamic function to produce which grouping of clinical manifestations?(Points : 2)
6. The most critical aspect in diagnosing a seizure disorder and establishing its cause is (Points : 2)
7. Subarachnoid hemorrhage causes communicating hydrocephalus by obstructing (Points : 2)
8. Dilated and sluggish pupils, widening pulse pressure, and bradycardia are clinical findings evident of which stage of intracranial hypertension? (Points : 2)
9. Microinfarcts resulting in pure motor or pure sensory deficits are the result of which type of stroke? (Points : 2)
10. A right hemisphere embolic cerebrovascular accident has resulted in left-sided paralysis and reduced sensation of the left foot and leg. The vessel most likely affected by the emboli is the right _____ artery. (Points : 2)
11. In children most intracranial tumors are located (Points : 2)
12. Which clinical finding is considered a diagnostic indicator for an arteriovenous malformation (AVM)? (Points : 2)
13. Which electrolyte imbalance contributes to lithium toxicity? (Points : 2)
14. A decrease in receptor binding for which neurotransmitter is found in depressed individuals? (Points : 2)
15. Which neurotransmitter receptors are blocked by antipsychotic drugs? (Points : 2)
16. Spina bifida occulta is characterized by a(n) (Points : 2)
17. The form of cerebral palsy that results in gait disturbances and instability is (Points : 2)
18. The life-threatening problems associated with myelomeningocele include (Points : 2)
19. Intussusception causes intestinal obstruction by (Points : 2)
20. Which statement is false regarding the pathophysiology of acute pancreatitis? (Points : 2)
21. The most common manifestation of portal hypertension induced splenomegaly is (Points : 2)
22. Congenital aganglionic megacolon (Hirschsprung disease) involves inadequate motility of the colon caused by neural malformation of the _____ nervous system. (Points : 2)
23. Which disorder is characterized by an increase in the percentages in T cells and complement together with IgA and IgM antigliadin antibodies found in jejunum fluid? (Points : 2)
24. Incomplete fusion of the nasomedial or intermaxillary process during the fourth week of embryonic development causes (Points : 2)
25. Prolonged diarrhea is more severe in children than in adults because (Points : 2)
Discussion:Nurse practitioner core Competencies
Discussion:Nurse practitioner core Competencies
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more