For this assignment, you will be discussing promotion and promotion decisions.
· The first step of this assignment is to locate an advertising campaign that had misleading or falsified information. Some examples include:
o Volkswagen's diesel cars
o Activia Yogurt
o Red Bull
o Kellogg's Rice Krispies
o New Balance
· Once you had identified an advertising campaign with misleading or falsified information you will start by identifying what was being 'sold and explaining why it was considered misleading or falsified. What was the company promoting? When was the advertising campaign held? What were the claims and statements?
· Next, describe how customers discovered the issues with the advertising campaign and what occurred as a result of consumer backlash. Was there a legal battle? Was there a settlement? Did the company go out of business? Were there recalls?
· Finally, describe at least three strategies that any company can use to avoid intentionally or unintentionally misleading consumers.
Your paper must include:
· A title page and reference page formatted according to APA
· At least two citations per page.
· A minimum of three outside references
· A minimum of three pages of content formatted according to APA.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more