Visual Analysis of a Work of Art
1. Visit the Museum of Innocence in Turkey (VIRTUAL).
2. Artwork to be analyzed is, 34. Like a Dog in Outer Space
3. Carefully look at the work of art (walk around or zoom in and out).
4. As completely as possible and in bullet point form, respond to each bullet point in complete sentences. You must answer all bullet points below:
a. At the beginning of your paper, please identify the artist (if applicable), title, medium and date of the piece, as well as the gallery number where it is located, if there is one present. (this can usually be found on the door jamb as you enter). If you chose to visit virtually, include the web address of the museum and web address of the artwork you are studying as well.
b. Describe the use of the formal element of line in the artwork.
c. Describe the use of the formal element of shape and volume in the artwork.
d. Describe the use of the formal element of space/perspective in the artwork
e. Describe the use of the formal element of light and value in the artwork.
f. Describe the use of the formal element of color in the artwork.
g. Describe the use of the formal element of texture and pattern in the artwork.
h. Describe the use of the formal element of time and motion in the artwork.
i. Analyze the use of the design principle of balance in the chosen artwork.
j. Analyze the use of the design principal repetition and rhythm in the chosen artwork.
k. Analyze the use of the design principle of scale and proportion in the chosen artwork.
l. Analyze the use of the design principle of emphasis and subordination/focal point in the chosen artwork.
m. Analyze the use of the design principle of unity/variety and any other devices which create unity or contrast in the chosen artwork.
5. Please be certain to use relevant terminology and concepts.
6. In addition to the content of your paper, you will be graded on grammar/spelling and proper sentence construction. Please write in complete sentences and proofread your bullet points before submitting them. The bullet points must be typed, double-spaced, and contain a separate title- page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more