In this final project, imagine you are the chief executive officer (CEO) of your health organization, and you are asked by your organization’s board of directors to prepare a policy proposal to be submitted to your local area Congressperson.
In this policy proposal you are defending, challenging, or both the policy mandate. You need to use the information that you have learned over the past weeks about health care management in the U.S. to address the following:
• From your research over the course of the last few weeks, assess what impact do you think the changes to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and/or current legislation will have on the uninsured population in your local community or region?
• Evaluate and prioritize the importance of the provisions studied in previous weeks (e.g., Medicare, Medicaid, and the individual mandate) from the most important to the least important. State the reasons you ranked the provisions in the order you presented.
• Analyze the potential success or failure of this Act and changes based on your organization and your local health care needs. Justify your opinion.
• Discuss future implications of this Act’s success or failure.
• Recommend policy updates, changes, revisions, and so forth to the PPACA and/or current legislation that will address the opportunities and challenges that your organization and local community may deal with.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more