Introduction and Statement of the EBP project:
-Identification of Phenomenon of Interest or problem
– Background of the problem
-Significance of the problem
– Purpose statement
– Statement of the problem in PICOT format and burning clinical question
– Conceptual and Operational definition of Concept(s)
Chapter 2- Critical appraisal of the evidence
– Introduction- repeat purpose
– Search strategies and yield
– Statement of studies and/or sources of evidence that were included and excluded in the appraisal including rationale for the decision to include or exclude
– Explanation of the literature review protocols (ex. AGREE, CASP, etc.)used to conduct the critical appraisal and definition and source of levels of evidence
– Theoretical review of concepts
– Evaluation and synthesis of evidence and recommendations. Relevance to:
Characteristics (FINER)of a good study question:
Novel (add to, extend, refute, what is already known)
Establish significance of the problem:
What is the incidence of this particular problem?
How many individuals are affected by this problem?
Will studying this problem actually improve the care that is delivered?
Will studying the problem potentially improve health policy?
Will studying the intervention lead to better health outcomes in patients?
Will studying the problem assist clinicians in giving a better understanding in the area so that more sensitive clinical care can be delivered?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more