ARNP Protocol And Business Proposal Week 5
Throughout my career, I have contributed to positive business results through effective organization, prioritization, and follow through of key organizational projects. My strengths and qualifications are an ideal match to the Family Nurse Practioner in a Palliative Care requirements and will bring immediate value to CH, Palliative Care Department.
In my former CH admission RN role, I exercise a calculated and methodical approach to problem solving. While I am independently motivated, I appreciate collective efforts and collaborate productively within group settings. Moreover, I speak two language, English and Spanish clearly and I am competent in treating complicated cases with proficiency and patience.
This opportunity is especially exciting as my professional goals align with CH, Palliative ‘s mission and values. Further, my communication, decision-making, and interpersonal abilities will serve to support your continued organizational efforts.
To illustrate the scope of my career history and professional competencies, please take a moment to review my enclosed resume. I am grateful for your evaluation of my credentials and subsequent response.
· My objective is to obtain a position as Family Nurse Practioner where I am able to deliver my knowledge to the organization by provides exceptional patient care.
· Highly motivated top producer, highly trained to deal with different cultural diverse people, strong problems-solving skills, able to adapt and find solution in any challenging situation. I am very reliable and always thrive to succeed in any varying work, able to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and maintain calm in fast paced environment, Bi-lingual in both Spanish and English.
· Goal and result-oriented.
· Disease management.
· Case Coordination.
· Skilled, communicative, persuasive and adaptable professional.
· Skill to plan, organize and provide clinical direction to other health care staff to enable the
Nursing care of inmate patients.
· Skill to provide inmate patient education to promote wellness and empower inmate patients to actively participate in health management.
· Time Management
· Able to prioritize patient ‘care in an organized manner.
· Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Multitasking person.
· Fast learner and well organized.
· Computer Skills (Microsoft word, excel, outlook).
· Bi-lingual (English / Spanish).
2018 – Azure College
· Clinical Instructor
· Admission Nurse
· Lead Admission Nurse for 2 years in Admission Department.
· Coordinate care ( order medication, DME, supplies, transportation)
· Communicate with MD to get orders.
· Report symptoms and concern to the team.
· Collect information from patient/family members.
· Explain program to patient/family members (good communication skills).
· Work with computer program (suncoast production) for documentation.
· Give care according to patient condition (continuous, routine or acute).
· Give emotional support.
· Initial evaluation for new patients.
· Collecting data to complete care report form.
· Educate patient and Caregivers about disease process.
· Identifying and treating potential complications.
· IV therapy, wound care, safe medication administration, Document about patient’s condition and report any abnormal finding to MD.
· Cordination patient’s care.
· Discharge planning.
03/2010 to present BHC
· Admission and assessment of new patient.
· Supervisions, Recertification.
· Patient care delivers.
· Implementation of plan of care.
· Case coordination.
· Patient and family member’s education.
· Identify potential complication and report abnormal finding to MD.
· Safe medication administration.
· Patient teaching.
· Observe for medication adverse effect and report abnormal finding to MD.
· Implementation of plan of care.
· Identify issues or problem.
· Daily documentation about patient’s condition, interventions and evaluation of progress towards desire goals.
· RN-BSN License.
· PPU (MSN – FNP) Miami Fl Completion May 2019
· FFF ( Bachellors)- RN-BSN Miami, FL 2016.
· SC (A.S) – Registers Nurse Miami, FL 2012.
· MDH (A.A) – (A.A) Miami, FL 2011.
K (Diploma) ) –Licensed Practical Nurse Miami , FL 2010.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more