Assignment: The domain of knowledge
Forrmative and summative assessments should align with instructional objectives and provide instructors with a variety of ways to measure learning. Instructors have the responsibility to create a test blueprint before creating the assessment to guide them in item writing.
The purpose of this assignment is to create a test blueprint based on the health care practice you selected in Topic 2 and the objectives you created in Topic 3. After the blueprint is developed, create a summative assessment that consists of five multiple-choice questions. Following each question, include a short narrative that addresses the following:
The domain of knowledge each question addresses.
A rationale for strategies used in the development of your test blueprint and multiple-choice questions.
An explanation of how the test blueprint guided the development of your summative assessment based on learning objectives.
Include the test blueprint, summative assessment, and associated narratives as one Word document. Add your test blueprint and summative assessment to your Nurse Educator Electronic Portfolio.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected
In my teaching plan, I will identify some common drugs used in the hospital by care providers, where my focus will be on the way health care workers should be careful in administering them to patients bearing in mind of how hazardous they might be if wrongly used.
Readiness to learn by the students.
Identification of how the students are ready for the lesson. The young grown-ups will compose themselves fully to the event in terms of their body feelings, on the measures that can be taken to prevent the dangers associated with wrong usage of drugs.
I will apply to explain back and behavioral methods as the learning theories (Yen & Leasure, 2019). This will help me to be able to confirm whether what I am explaining to the audience is important and in a manner that can be understood. Besides, when explaining some concepts, I will use the simplest medical terms that can be understood easily by the students. This will ensure that no student is left behind. Once they explain it back to me, I will be able to evaluate their understanding of the same, after which I will re-educate where needed. These methods promote the use of personal contact, body language, eye contact, and repetition which enhance its effectiveness.
Course Goal / Learning Outcome
The learning objective will be basically drugs. In the lesson we will deeply go in details of how drugs react with the body highlighting how the body responds to the drugs. Besides, to tackle some of the possible reasons that may result to wrong prescription of drugs. For example, physician’s failure to pay keen attention when prescribing them. Also identify some of the possible sources of errors in prescribing drugs. Assignment: The domain of knowledge
Come up with Behavioral objectives including Domains, strategies used and Content
· Behavioral objectives and Domain
· Example- each of the year two students will identify some drugs prescribed in hospital
· Example- Commonly prescribed drugs like the Metformin which is used to treat the diabetes type 2
· Example- Interactive poster presentation of the drug types. The poster will be discussed in details by the students groups.
· 1. Students to be enlightened with the benefits that accrue as a result of taking some drugs that are commonly prescribed in hospitals.
1.Students to learn that the most drugs available in the hospital are the most and commonly prescribed.
1. Providing a poster to each of the groups of the students.
· 2. All the learners to say how some drugs might be toxic to the bodies of users.
2.Encouraging taking of drugs that are not harmful and which have been investigated and proven safe.
2.Each of the student’s groups will come up with specific drugs that has been proven safe for taking.
· 3. Students to avoid going to doctors who are not professionals like the ones who are not registered
3.For anyone visiting any clinic to be sure that it is accredited by a recognized accreditation body. This will ensure that whoever is visiting those facilities is sure of accurate care provision.
3. Put in place some regulations that will ensure that doctors give right prescription of drugs taking into consideration of the possible side effects of the same.
· Planned Evaluation of Goal: Describe how and when you could evaluate the overall effectiveness of your teaching plan.
· I can do that by asking my friend to observe me when teaching.
· I can also videotape myself during the lesson.
· I can ask my colleague to read my plan after the lesson.
· I can also take notes during class.
· Checking scores for tests and homework after a lesson is also another way of evaluating the effectiveness.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more