Client Termination Summary Week 7
· Develop client termination summaries
· For guidance on writing a Client Termination Summary, review pages 693–712 of the Wheeler text in this week’s Learning Resources.
· Identify a client who may be ready to complete therapy.
With the client you selected in mind, address the following in a client termination summary (without violating HIPAA regulations):
· Identifying information of client (i.e., hypothetical name, age, etc.)
· Date initially contacted therapist, date therapy began, duration of therapy, and date therapy will end
· Total number of sessions, including number of missed sessions
· Termination planned or unplanned
· Presenting problem
· Major psychosocial issues
· Types of services rendered (i.e., individual, couple/family therapy, group therapy, etc.)
· Overview of treatment process
· Goal status (goals met, partially met, unmet)
· Treatment limitations (if any)
· Remaining difficulties and/or concerns
· Follow-up plan (if indicated)
· Instructions for future contact
Assignment 4: Practicum – Week 10 Journal Entry
· Analyze how nursing and counseling theories guided personal practice in psychotherapy*
· Analyze goals and objectives for personal practicum experiences*
· Analyze the impact of psychotherapy on social change*
Reflect on your overall practicum experience in this course. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal:
· Explain whether your therapeutic theory has changed as a result of your practicum experiences. Recall the theories you selected in Week 1.
· Explain how you integrated the therapeutic approaches from this course in your clinical practice. Include how this helped you achieve the goals and objectives you developed in Week 1.
· Explain how you might impact social change through your work with clients who have mental health issues.
· Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more