HCA255 Week 5 Quiz Latest 2018 Week 8
1. Which of the following factors that affect supply do NOT shift the supply graph to the right?
Size of the industry
2. There is a negative relation between income and the demand for health care: the richer the country, the greater the demand for health care.
3. _______ costs are easily identified because a recent market transaction is available to provide an accurate measure of costs
4. In general, goods and services which are close substitutes have higher price elasticities
5. ________ is the sole provider of a good or service in a well defined market with no close substitutions.
6. _______ examines how changes in market conditions influence the positions of the demand and supply curve and cause the equilibrium price and quantity to change.
Marginal private benefit
Marginal private cost
7. If the percentage increase in the quantity consumed is greater than the associated percentage increase in income the good is called___
8. A good for which income elasticity is positive but less than one. The good is called a(n) ___
9. The ___ effect would encourage the substitution of other consumer goods for investment in health as one ages.
10. Which is not a state health incentive?
The Oregon Health Plan
Hawaii’s Universal Coverage
California Universal Health Coverage
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more