The topic of the paper can be any Operations and/or Logistics Management topic of your choosing. The table of contents in your textbook is a good place to start in finding a suitable topic. o Suggested Research Topics include:
▪ Managing quality across the supply chain
▪ Methods to evaluate production capacity alternatives
▪ Waiting line theory and simulation modeling
▪ Why is logistics critical to organizational success?
▪ Selection of the correct forecasting method.
▪ Major approaches to sales and operations planning.
▪ Lean systems and the advantages provided.
▪ Importance of managing production across the supply chain.
▪ Project management and the growing importance to organizations.
▪ Types of supply chain information systems and the value they provide.
These topics are just suggestions to consider.
You must utilize the FSCJ Library/Learning Commons Online Resources to conduct your research. You can utilize the business databases that are available such as ABI/Inform Complete (ProQuest) and Business Source Complete (EBSCO) or you can use the various business journals that are available. Business journals: ● Harvard Business Review
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more